Labs huh...!!!

why shud v ve darn exams!!!

they suck da best moments of life...agreed if cheating goes well all fine..bt wat if v get caught...one of such "nail-biting" situations occur in labs!!!!

laaaaaaaaaaaaabs..aargh...
one and only virtue of labs...they help u reach da threshold of attendance...
already saporific heads...seeing tht sombre ruddy lab assistant...huh..I wonder how ppl expect us do such horrible, scary, n confusing lab expts...tht too on a drooping afternoon... I always used to feel..how I wish I were on my bed sleeping..huh...comin back to senses.. I regret for having such a reverie as I stood nowhere in da world but in a dull, dark old ghost room...

it takes all da 2 and a half hours to come out of tht dormant mode...fighting against da luring sleep... then tht damn, sick lab man calls... lab time out... huh... blimey,wen am I supposed to do!!!

so lab externals ve become something like amusing and mysterious for da past four years...luck shud swivel around you to come out of da lab jumping...n in one plunge reach da parking place..wishing its all over...bt it din happen...had labs again...atleast until THAT DAY...in my 7th semester...

yes...tht ws the time for celebrations...its all over...no more lllllabs....
out of da lab was like...out of nothingness into completeness...smiles all da while...for no special reason...coz its all ended...indeed never again...

haha...tht was my opnion abt labs...every1 must ve had their own bad experiences..i too had...once I had to plead my sir, to jus pass me as I made supposed-to-be-triangular-wave to curvy-musical-notes :D

I dont say exams or labs are good for nothing...bt as a student I used imagine them like canopy of monsters.. and on the last day of the tests a sigh of great relief...because of huge satisfaction that I WROTE EXAMS and most importantly I STUDIED...hehe...

6 comments:

The Furobiker said...

haha.. lolz..

Sowmya said...

Hey ur a super blogger......, Nice Blog..., looking fwd to more blogs from u :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

labofobia :P

Jake said...

its a nice blog divya

Ushma said...

i agree :(

i too got bad memories (2-1 lab externals)

1st yr's was fine..got help at da right places.. :D

Divya Khanna said...

lol...tht moment it felt like nightmares...nw i m missing those nightmares also :(

Powered by Blogger.